[CESG] Re: Update of CESG subscription list

Brian Oliver BrianO at aiaa.org
Fri Mar 13 17:30:20 UTC 2015

Also made same changes to CESG-All Mailing List.

Thanks,

Brian

On Mar 13, 2015, at 1:23 PM, Nestor.Peccia at esa.int<mailto:Nestor.Peccia at esa.int> wrote:

Dear all,

The CESG has been reorganized, and all ADs/DADs (except Tomaso de Cola) has been nominated

Therefore, as CESG Chair, I request the Secretariat to update the CESG subscription list, as follows

Delete the following members

  1.  dstanton at keltik.co.uk<mailto:dstanton at keltik.co.uk>
  2.  roger.thompson at scisys.co.uk<mailto:roger.thompson at scisys.co.uk>
  3.  stuart.fowell at scisys.co.uk<mailto:stuart.fowell at scisys.co.uk>
  4.  tyamada at isas.jaxa.jp<mailto:tyamada at isas.jaxa.jp>

Add the following members

  1.  mario.merri at esa.int<mailto:mario.merri at esa.int>
  2.  Brigitte.Behal at cnes.fr<mailto:Brigitte.Behal at cnes.fr>
  3.  takeuchi at isas.jaxa.jp<mailto:takeuchi at isas.jaxa.jp>
  4.  Martin.Suess at esa.int<mailto:Martin.Suess at esa.int>
  5.  richard.j.barton at nasa.gov<mailto:richard.j.barton at nasa.gov>
  6.  Tomaso.deCola at dlr.de<mailto:Tomaso.deCola at dlr.de>

I would appreciate if this is done as a matter of urgency because I need to distribute some information prior to the Caltech meeting