[CESG] CSS Area statement on use of cloud computing resources for CCSDS prototyping

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Thu Mar 12 10:54:08 UTC 2015

Gippo

I got a mial from Brandon Bailey suggesting SDLS as a good candidate

See below

Mario/Nestor,
I tried to contact Keith directly but I couldn?t find his contact
information. So I am sending direct to you guys. See email below?
I think SDLS is a good candidate for cloud based testing?. It is already
on our radar as we were discussing it in London.
Brandon Bailey
NASA IV&V
304-629-8992
brandon.t.bailey at nasa.gov