[CESG] Re: [Cesg-all] Wiki forum Approach

chris.taylor at esa.int chris.taylor at esa.int
Mon Mar 2 14:31:27 UTC 2015

Mario and all, I would point out that the existing CCSDS site already has
pages for products, implementations, training etc. Looking through the links
I suspect that much of the info is out of date but this just goes to show
that maintenance of information is a big issue.

I also note that the last Outreach press release was in 2013 !!

My preference would be to spend effort updating and expanding the existing
pages and links rather than starting something new which will inevitably
overlap.

Regards,
//ct