[CESG] Re: New CESG Polls

Thomas Gannett tomg at aiaa.org
Fri Jun 12 21:29:55 UTC 2015

Dear ADs and DADs:

After CESG-P-2015-06-001 was posted, the technical editor requested
additional editorial changes to two of the proposed SLE Pink Sheet
documents. The e-mail message requesting the change, along with PDF
copies of the pages containing the proposed changes, are attached.
These files have also been uploaded to the attachment directory for the poll.

Please consider the additional proposed changes when responding to the poll.

Best regards,
Tom Gannett

At 07:08 PM 6/7/2015, CCSDS Secretariat wrote:
>Dear CESG Members,
>
>Two new CESG polls have been posted to the CWE:
>
>- CESG-P-2015-06-001 Approval to release Space Link Extension
>Service Specification Pink Sheets for CCSDS Agency review
>- CESG-P-2015-06-002 Approval to publish CCSDS 504.0-B-1 Cor. 1,
>Attitude Data Messages
>
>These polls can be accessed via the following link:
>
><http://public.ccsds.org/sites/cwe/cesg/polls/default.aspx>http://public.ccsds.org/sites/cwe/cesg/polls/default.aspx
>
>The closure date for these polls is 22 June 2015.
>
>NOTE TO CC RECIPIENTS: Only Area Directors and Deputy Area Directors
>vote on CESG polls.

Thomas Gannett
+1 443 472 0805

Dear Tom,

below you'll find an email from John Pietras regarding inaccurate notes in the RCF and ROCF "Pink" Books (911.2 and 911.5) that you might already be working on. I completely agree with John's observation and with his suggestion how to fix the observed inaccuracy. Can you please include those changes in the updated books?

Thank you and best regards,
Wolfgang

-------- Weitergeleitete Nachricht -------- Betreff: Inaccurate NOTEs in RCF and ROCF sections 1.1