[CESG] Follow up on CESG discussion of SANA and registry changes

Barton, Richard J. (JSC-EV811) richard.j.barton at nasa.gov
Wed Jun 10 15:50:42 UTC 2015

Peter,

I just finished reviewing the revisions of the SCID Blue Book. I am very pleased with the extensive discussion on the differences between and reasons for the OID and SCID. I think a little bit more discussion of the ability of an agency to request an OID without necessarily requesting a SCID, along with a possible discussion of how that OID might later be associated with a SCID request, could prove useful, but I have no formal suggested changes or revisions.

Nice job.

Rick

Richard J. Barton, Ph.D.
Wireless and Communication Systems Branch
NASA Johnson Space Center
2101 NASA Parkway
Mail Code EV811
Houston, TX 77058