[CESG] Re: SOIS online strategic Plan and Goals website update

Mario.Merri at esa.int Mario.Merri at esa.int
Tue Jul 28 16:48:47 UTC 2015

Hi Martin,

I would like to propose the following change:

From:
"?      The seamless coupling of SOIS with the ground services defined by
the MOIMS area;"

To:
"?      The seamless coupling of SOIS with the ground and onboard
application-level services defined by the MOIMS area;"

You might not be aware, but we had quite some discussion in the past
between SOIS and the MOIMS/SM&C and we even agreed a Memorandum of
Understanding which - I believe - is still largely valid, which I attach
for your convenience. I also attach a TN that was written to clarify the
relationship between the SOIS and MOIMS. Maybe a joint session should be
organised at the Darmstadt meeting.

Best regards,

__Mario