[CESG] [Moims-dai] Proposed edits to the MACAO Blue Book

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Mon Jul 27 08:04:28 UTC 2015

Daniele, DAI WG members and MOIMS ADs

Please discuss Peter's mail in your WG and with your AD/DAD

The update of the SFDU CA Procedures (630-0-B-1) does not exist as a
Project in the CWE Framework. No resources have been committed by the
Agencies to handle it. The next 5 year review is due in May 2018. It is
clear that if the WG decides to work on it, a Project has to be created
and resources have to be committed by the Agencies via a CMC poll.

In addition, the WG has to deal with three other potential 5 year review
Projects (in case the WG decides to review it instead of Reconfirm them)

XFDU BB 5 year review is due since Sept 2013
EAST BB 5 year review is due in June 2015
PAIMS MB 5 year review due in June 2015

----- Forwarded by Nestor Peccia/esoc/ESA on 27/07/2015 09:48 -----