[CESG] Next CESG webex on 13th July 17:00 hrs CET

Shames, Peter M (312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Jul 10 19:15:47 UTC 2015

Thanks Nestor.  That will be fine.

I had a side discussion with Tom Gannett about the status of these various books.  His assertions re "who owns them" are this:

SANA YB (SEA/SSG)
SCID BB (CMC / Secretariat)
MACAO BB (MOIMS DAI WG)

And

Registry Management Policy (SEA/SSG)

I have drafts of all of these prepared and am just making some final adjustments.  I will send the MACAO one to the DAI WG Chair along with the others for background.  After working over these concepts with the SSG, SANA Operator, and CCSDS website team we are convinced that a separate Registry Management Policy will be the best way to approach this overall body of work, so I have prepared a draft of that too.

Peter