[CESG] CESG-P-2015-02-002 Approval to publish CCSDS 524.1-B-1, Mission Operations Message Abstraction Layer?Space Packet Binding (Blue Book, Issue 1)

Mario.Merri at esa.int Mario.Merri at esa.int
Thu Jul 9 07:01:21 UTC 2015

Dear Tom,

please find enclosed Peter's confirmation that all his conditions have
been met in the updated document that is available at the following link

http://cwe.ccsds.org/moims/docs/MOIMS-SMandC/Draft%20Documents/Space%20Packets/524x1b0_8Jun2015.doc

Therefore, I kindly ask you to proceed with the final CMC poll for
publication.

Many thanks

__Mario
----- Forwarded by Mario Merri/esoc/ESA on 09/07/2015 08:24 -----