[Secretariat] [CESG] Russian OB

Thomas Gannett tomg at aiaa.org
Mon Jul 6 16:46:12 UTC 2015

Dear CESG Chairs:

Concerning the Russian Orange Book: On June 12, proposed dispositions
to poll conditions were sent by the Secretariat to the individuals
who had stated poll conditions, with a request that they respond at
their earliest convenience with an indication of their acceptance,
acceptance with modification, or rejection of the dispositions. Two
of the individuals who had stated poll conditions did not respond to
that e-mail, and therefore the Secretariat is waiting the
procedurally mandated 30 days before declaring their lack of response
to indicate acceptance. I expect to send the document to CMC polling
on or about July 13. The author of the document has been informed of
the situation.

Regards,
Tom