[CESG] Sad news

Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int
Thu Feb 12 16:13:35 UTC 2015

This is very sad!
I hope Secretariat/NASA has means to rely to the family our deepest
condolences.

Ciao

Gippo

From:   Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
To:     cesg at mailman.ccsds.org, cmc at mailman.ccsds.org,
Date:   12/02/2015 17:10
Subject:        [CESG] Sad news
Sent by:        cesg-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org

Dear all,

I am sad to inform you that Lindolfo Martinez, the MOIMS Telerobotics WG
chair, passed away yesterday after a prolonged illness.

This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee
or addressees only.
The unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either in
whole or in part) of its
content is not permitted.
If you received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete
it from your system.
Emails can be altered and their integrity cannot be guaranteed by the
sender.