[CESG] RESEND - CCSDS CWE Strategic Plan Update Directions....

Brian Oliver BrianO at aiaa.org
Mon Aug 24 18:03:33 UTC 2015

RESEND - Several of you have had questions about updating the Strategic Plan website.

Directions are attached below.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Brian Oliver <briano at aiaa.org<mailto:briano at aiaa.org>>
Date: July 2, 2015 at 12:12:40 AM EDT
To: "cesg-all at mailman.ccsds.org<mailto:cesg-all at mailman.ccsds.org>" <cesg-all at mailman.ccsds.org<mailto:cesg-all at mailman.ccsds.org>>
Cc: <cmc at mailman.ccsds.org<mailto:cmc at mailman.ccsds.org>>
Subject: Re: CWE Update Step 2A and 2B

@ Brian: Please can you re-distribute the instruction of how to update the Area contents and pointers ?.

ADs and DADs,

Strategic Plan Website - http://cwe.ccsds.org/fm/sp/

I have validated that all of the ADs and DADs have write access to their respective areas.

Attached below are the directions on how to update your area’s goals and contents.  (Huge thanks to Karen Tuttle for developing the directions.)

Thanks,

Brian