[CESG] Fw: [CMC] CMC-A-2015-05-14 - IT Project Priorities

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Thu Aug 20 18:30:36 UTC 2015

fyi

----- Forwarded by Nestor Peccia/esoc/ESA on 20/08/2015 20:30 -----

From:   "ccsds techsupport" <ccsds_techsupport at aiaa.org>
To:     "CCSDS Management Council (CMC at mailman.ccsds.org)
(CMC at mailman.ccsds.org)" <cmc at mailman.ccsds.org>,
Cc:     "Nestor Peccia" <Nestor.Peccia at esa.int>, "Tai, Wallace
S\(JPL-9000\)\[Jet      Propulsion Laboratory\]"
<wallace.s.tai at jpl.nasa.gov>
Date:   20/08/2015 04:56
Subject:        [CMC] CMC-A-2015-05-14 - IT Project Priorities
Sent by:        cmc-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org

Dear CMC,

Please see the attached file, which fulfills the requirements of the CMC
action Item below.  I apologize for the delay on providing this data.  I
had believed that I had sent this e-mail out 2 weeks ago after reviewing
it with the Secretariat, but I just found this in my Outbox on my home
computer.

CMC-A-2015-05-14
The Secretariat IT Support Team was requested to provide proposed start
and end dates for the IT project priorities to the Secretariat and CESG
Chair.

Action: Secretariat IT Support Team
Due Date: 30 June 2015

I will continue to provide the CMC an updated version of this document as
tasks are closed or dates change.

Thanks,

Brian Oliver