[CESG] CESG Items brought to the attention of the CMC

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Mon Apr 27 17:50:28 UTC 2015

Peter
Do not forget the periods we had with a lot of DADs not participating, and There was nothing to support that
It is 5 cents on the right direction and it does not need a lot of consensus
What you are requesting needs discussion within the CESG
I do not buy it so easily before an in depth discussion
And if there is no consensus at CESG, it will be a NO GO
Ciao
Nestor

Sent from my iPhone