[CESG] FW: Clearing CESG Poll conditions on SIS-MIA Book

Scott, Keith L. kscott at mitre.org
Tue Apr 7 21:37:55 UTC 2015

Tom,

Attached are a modified version of the SIS-MIA draft Blue book, and the email from Peter assenting to the changes made to address his CESG poll conditions.

The major changes are:

1)      Removal of normative description of DTN as a transport mechanism

2)      Removal of normative description of Motion JPEG2000

I would think that the changes are significant enough that they MIGHT warrant another agency review, but I'd also be completely happy if such is not required.

                              --keith