[CESG] CESG notes webex 2nd Sept 2014

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Wed Sep 3 06:38:34 UTC 2014

Dear all,

Please find below the draft notes.

Comments please by Friday 5th Sept 2014 cob, such that I can issue the
final agreed version

=======================================

Overlaps
The overlap's list was discussed and agreed (see attachment)

@ Gippo / Gilles and Chris: Please check the text added on the wireless
discussion (received short before or after the webex end from Gilles /
Gippo)
@ all: Please check/comment the CESG decision text

Document Editor Queue
TG presented the attached file showing the document queue status

Following issues have been noted:

@Tom: Please add the text about the issues with Howie and Chris (I could
not capture everything in real time)

Strategic Plan and Projects in the CWE
Secretariat made great progress with the strategic plan website.
http://cwe.ccsds.org/fm/sp/
All of the data/projects  were mapped/entered into the system for each
areas goals, but Secretariat still needs to finish up ?coding? the pages,
so that all of the areas are properly populated.
Only the SEA area has been completed
http://cwe.ccsds.org/fm/sp/Pages/Complete.aspx
We should have this close to completed within the next couple weeks.

Once the CWE is ready, NP will issue a request for all Area Directors to:
Check the text
Check the schedule of all Projects
Check start date of existing future Projects
Include missing future Projects