[CESG] Folder created for CESG Seminar at ESTEC on 8th april 2014

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Mon Mar 24 12:36:00 EST 2014

Dear all,

I have created a new folder in the CESG Spring 2014 meeting main folder

Please use the normal CCSDS template for the presentations. I will then
produce the final package:

The schedule will be as follows:

CCSDS Introduction, overview, etc               15'
SLS                                     15'
SOIS                                    15'
SIS                                             15'
CSS                                     15'
SEA                                     15'
MOIMS                                   15'
SM&C                                    15'

ciao
nestor