[Secretariat] Re: [CESG] CESG Meeting: Updated Agenda

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Mon Mar 24 09:32:49 EST 2014

Mike

I do have a totally different view what a System Engineer does.

If a system engineer is addressing consensus, appeal, voting approaches;
at ESA we define him as a Manager and not as a system engineer.  A system
engineer does engineering.and everything related to engineering processes
/ methodologies.

but I accept NASA positions

Peter's views will be discussed together with the other ADs, CESG Chair's
views,  some of which are 180 degree apart from Peter's ones. We will then
brief the CMC about what is agreed and what is not.

ciao
nestor