[CESG] CCSDS Strategic Plan - Draft 6 4th March 2013 ===> Discussion in Bordeaux

Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int
Tue Mar 19 03:33:34 EST 2013

Dear Nestor,
        can you please clarify/confirm what is going to be discussed at
CESG in Bordeaux with respect to the CCSDS Strategic Plan?

My understanding is that input to the "Friday" CESG Meeting in Bordeaux
will be:
1)  CCSDS Strategic Plan - Draft 6 4th March 2013   (*)
2) Erik's and Peter's comments marked for discussion in your mail dated "
04/03/2013 18:09"
3) CMC feedback (if any)

The results of the discussion will be input to the "Monday" CESG+CMC
Meeting.

Is this correct?

Ciao

Gian Paolo

(*) I uploaded this version into CWE at "CCSDS Engineering Steering Group
(CESG) > Documents > CWE Private > CCSDS Strategic Plan" that only
contained (two flavors of) the February '13 version.