[CESG] Formatting/Contents of the CCSDS Operating Plan produced via CWE

Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int
Wed Jul 31 10:02:25 EDT 2013

> very nice all these discussions but we must have first an E2E
> roadmap and a well defined strategic Plan
>
> an operating plan is a reporting mean but without "the right stuff"
> behind is useless

Indeed! The flesh has to come by other means.
Mine was a suggestion for a (possibly) simple editorial improvement in
line with the way charters are presented in other CWE views.

>  I hope that you close your action by 31st July, such that we can
progress

> ciao
> nestor

Ciao

Gippo
This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee or addressees only. The unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either in whole or in part) of its content is not permitted. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system. Emails can be altered and their integrity cannot be guaranteed by the sender.