[CESG] Joining CCSDS Mailing Lists vs. Code of conduct

Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int
Wed Jul 31 09:51:42 EDT 2013

Dear All,
        recently we had a request for joining a mailing list by a person
that did not participated to past meeting of that group.
In this sphere, I had some discussion with Gilles and we agreed that it
may be good to agree about a common approach.

Nowadays each mailing list owner can approve a new subscription request
based on individual criteria (e.g. ask reason for interest, ask
endorsement by an agency, etc).
However, after the recent discussions for the "Code of conduct" it looks
that it may be better to allow subscribing to mailing list only to persons
that have attended a meeting (i.e. have accepted the CCSDS Code of
conduct).
In this way this could also be a valid condition for getting CWE login
(i.e. access to CWE private).

What do you think about it?

Nestor, up to yopu to see whether this should be in the agenda for the mid
term telecon or for San Antonio.

Regards

Gian Paolo & Gilles

This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee or addressees only. The unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either in whole or in part) of its content is not permitted. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system. Emails can be altered and their integrity cannot be guaranteed by the sender.