[CESG] CESG - MOIMS Resolution Nr 2 after last Spring 2013 CCSDS meeting, Revised CCSDS 652.1 Requirements for Bodies Providing Audit and Certification of candidate Trustworthy Digital Repositories

Thomas Gannett thomas.gannett at tgannett.net
Mon Jul 22 11:28:51 EDT 2013

Peter:

The proposed Pink Book is a revision of a
published CCSDS document. Therefore it must go
through polling at the CESG level, and again
polling at the CMC level, before it can go to
Agency review. That is standard procedure.
Nestor's resolution requests a CESG poll, which begins the approval process.

Tom