[CESG] Draft CFDP Pink Sheet supporting an optional 'finished' PDU in class-1

Scott, Keith L. kscott at mitre.org
Mon Jul 22 08:49:51 EDT 2013

All,

As a condition for approving the CFDP revisions WG, Gipo asked for a copy of the draft Pink Sheet ( think he wants the pink sheet that allows the optional 'finished' PDU in class-1 - Gipo, if you're requesting something else, please let me know).

The pink sheet project is in the framework here<http://cwe.ccsds.org/fm/Lists/Projects/DispForm.aspx?ID=199&Source=http://cwe.ccsds.org/sis/Lists/Framework/AllItems.aspx> and a draft Pink Sheet (actually the whole document, but with track changes and some hand-added change bars) Scott Burleigh put together is on CWE here<http://cwe.ccsds.org/sis/docs/Forms/AllItems.aspx?RootFolder=%2fsis%2fdocs%2fSIS-DTN%2fDraft%20Documents%2fCFDP%20Pink%20Sheet%20allowing%20%27finished%27%20PDU%20in%20Class-1&FolderCTID=&View=%7b390C4ADA-A69B-4E52-A0DA-50C48F989C4B%7d>.  There is one more change that needs to be made - to the Class-1 state diagram at the end of the document - to add the optional 'finished' PDU if requested.  I'm going to send the current draft out to SIS-DTN right after this.

Gipo - does this meet your condition or were you asking for something different?

                        --keith