[CESG] RE: [Secretariat] [CMC] Fw: Final IOP Communique

Kearney, Mike W. (MSFC-EO01) mike.kearney at nasa.gov
Tue Jul 9 13:19:40 EDT 2013

Thanks very much, Nestor.  We will discuss this in the CMC mid-term telecon in September.

I believe that in the IOAG, it was discussed that the CMC only needed to respond to this to the IOAG if clarifications were needed.  And the IOAG will adjust any requirements or priorities that result from the IOP communiqué by using the ICPA mechanism.

Is that a correct interpretation?

   -=- Mike

Mike Kearney
Lead Technology Manager
Mission Operations Laboratory
NASA MSFC EO-01
+1-256-544-2029

"Good ideas are not adopted automatically. They must be driven into practice with courageous impatience."
                                         - ADM Hyman G. Rickover