[CESG] Fw: Meeting between CCSDS and OGC at the forthcoming OGC Technical committee meeting hosted in ESRIN, Frascati in the week of 23 September 2013

Shames, Peter M (313B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Jan 31 11:38:10 EST 2013

Hi Nestor,

Thanks for sending this along for info.  I just have one question, what are the issues?  I see mention in vague terms of the CCSDS and OGC standards efforts but no clear pointers to them nor any discussion of how they might align.  Were there specific issues identified or is this future meeting in Frascati more in the nature of a "let's each exchange what we are doing" get together?  Is that future meeting where any attempt at identifying issues, overlaps, and alignment might occur?

Thanks, Peter