[CESG] [OASIS] Proposed Charter for Message Queuing Telemetry Transport TC

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Thu Jan 24 13:15:34 EST 2013

Dear all,

In order to keep the CESG aware of OMG / OASIS activities similar to those
performed by CCSDS, I am attaching below a mail from them. OASIS is
forming a technical committee for Message Queuing Telemetry Transport
(MQTT) which is a lightweight pub/sub message bus for telemetry very close
to being a standard that effectively competes with AMS.

We would like to get your feedback

ciao
nestor