[CESG] Fw: [CMC Alert] Accommodations at Bordeaux for the Spring 2013 meeting

Chris.Taylor at esa.int Chris.Taylor at esa.int
Thu Jan 24 06:19:27 EST 2013

| From:      |
| To:        |
| Cc:        |
|------------>
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |"Kearney, Mike W. \(MSFC-EO01\)" <mike.kearney at nasa.gov>, 'CESG --	CCSDS-Engineering Steering Group' <cesg at mailman.ccsds.org>                    |
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------>
| Date:      |
|------------>
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |23/01/2013 19:37                                                                                                                                      |
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------>
| Subject:   |
|------------>
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |RE: [CESG] Fw: [CMC Alert] Accommodations at Bordeaux for the	Spring	2013 meeting                                                            |
| Sent by:   |
  |cesg-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org                                                                                                                        |

Nick,

Do we know what the room rates are for these rooms?

-Erik