[CESG] European Ground System Architecture Workshop (ESAW) 2013 on 18th and 19th June 2013

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Wed Jan 23 12:56:27 EST 2013

Dear all,
I would appreciate if you can distribute this invitation within your
organization.

We will have a session on standards

ciao
nestor

===========================
Dear colleagues,

In continuing the highly successful series of Workshops, The European
Space Agency's Centre (ESA/ESOC) in Darmstadt, Germany, will host the 4th
ESAW (European Ground System Architecture Workshop) workshop on 18 and 19
June 2013, under the auspices of ESA's Directorate of Operations and
Infrastructure.

The ESAW Workshop provides an international forum for Ground System
Architects to constructive exchange of ideas. The organisers invite
presentations covering all aspects of spacecraft ground system with a
special focus on collaboration and common solutions.

Registration is open. Please refer to this URL for detailed information:
http://congrexprojects.com/13a08/registration

We look forward to seeing you at the workshop!
This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee or addressees only. The unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either in whole or in part) of its content is not permitted. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system. Emails can be altered and their integrity cannot be guaranteed by the sender.