[CESG] RE: [CMC] Very sad news

mutafyan mutafyan at tsniimash.ru
Wed Jan 9 06:21:55 EST 2013

Dear Mike and all CCSDS members,

Please accept our condolences on the untimely death of one of the most
active CCSDS member - Adrian Hooke. Adrian stood at the origins of CCSDS and
brought a huge contribution to the development of CCSDS.

It is an irreplaceable loss for all of us. His name will remain in our
hearts forever.

The Head of the Russian delegation,

Valery Zaichko,

And all members of the Russian delegation.