[CESG] Resolution request the deletion of MOIMS DAI Project : SFDU / XFDU Referencing Environment

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Fri Feb 22 06:14:35 EST 2013

Dear Mike and Bryan

herewith I would like to request the deletion of the folllowing MOIMS DAI
Project

SFDU / XFDU Referencing Environment

The resolution is below

MOIMS-DAI WG-R-2012-02-006, Resolution recommending the deletion of the
MOIMS DAI Project SFDU / XFDU Referencing Environment

This Project is a hold over from the IPR WG and without updates to XFDU,
there will be no need to extend the XFDU Referencing Enviroment.

I assume that you will initiate the required CESG poll for its approval

ciao
nestor

This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee or addressees only. The unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either in whole or in part) of its content is not permitted. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system. Emails can be altered and their integrity cannot be guaranteed by the sender.