[CESG] New version of the CCSSD Strategic Plan

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Fri Feb 22 05:48:51 EST 2013

R E M I N D E R

I am still missing feedback from SEA, CSS and SOIS Areas.

No comments by end Feb 2013 implies that you are happy with my proposed
updates.

I will send the CCSDS Strategic Plan to the CMC on 1st March 2013

ciao
nestor
Dear all,

Instead of waiting for the missing areas inputs, I have produced a new
version of the Plan based on what I received until yesterday. I have
included some changes to SEA, CSS and SOIS sections (please forgive me for
the potential mistakes).There are still some cosmetic issues (fonts, not
ordered by date, etc).

You will find attached a clean version and a tracked change version

[attachment "CCSDS-StratPlan-A01x1y1x1-d6v0-Feb13.doc" deleted by Nestor
Peccia/esoc/ESA] [attachment
"CCSDS-StratPlan-A01x1y1x1-d6v0-Feb13-Trackedchanges.doc" deleted by
Nestor Peccia/esoc/ESA]

I have also uploaded them within the CESG CWE Private CCSDS Strategic Plan
folder

The next step for you is to review it and send me comments by 16th Feb
2013 cob.

If you do not send comments I will assume that you are happy with your
section.

Considering that
 the CMC is starting a new "big picture" working group (not precisely to
shoot photos with a Nikon)
the CESG has an action since long time (and with a an updated closing date
of end Feb 2013)

I would like to broadcast a new draft by end Feb 2013.

We will also discuss  it (at CESG and CMC level) at Bordeaux.

ciao
nestor
This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee or addressees only. The unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either in whole or in part) of its content is not permitted. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system. Emails can be altered and their integrity cannot be guaranteed by the sender.