[Secretariat] RE: [CESG] Can we belay the CESG Poll for SSI?

Thomas Gannett tomg at aiaa.org
Tue Feb 19 09:56:16 EST 2013

Keith:

I was not aware that there was a "parallel" review going on; and
since I had to reorganize some of the material in the book for
conformance with CCSDS style, the CESG approval version differs from
the version under SISG review.  I think the appropriate thing to do
is to withdraw the CESG poll and wait until a final version of the
document is delivered to the Secretariat before starting another CESG
poll.  Doing so will almost certainly delay CCSDS publication until
after the spring meetings, however.

Tom

Thomas Gannett
+1 443 472 0805