[CESG] Can we belay the CESG Poll for SSI?

Scott, Keith L. kscott at mitre.org
Tue Feb 19 08:01:32 EST 2013

Secretariat,

The SSI Architecture Green Book is a deliverable to the IOAG and is currently being reviewed by the revived Space Internetworking Strategy Group (SISG) review team.

Can we reschedule (or maybe just extend) the polling period on the SSI Architecture Green Book until the SISG review has had a chance to comment on the document?  This would allow for any comments to be incorporated as part of the CESG review process.  In practice, the SISG will have reviewed the document by mid-March, so an SSI Architecture poll that ends at the end of March (i.e. delay or extend by about a month) would be useful.

                        --keith

Dr. Keith Scott                                                                                           Office: +1.703.983.6547
Principal Engineer, E535                                                                        kscott at mitre.org<mailto:kscott at mitre.org>
The MITRE Corporation<http://www.mitre.org/>
M/S H300
7515 Colshire Drive