[CESG] Re: [Ndssc] Re: Revisiting the "XML SIG"

Shames, Peter M (313B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Feb 7 14:43:23 EST 2013

Gents,

Thanks for the response.  It looks like Thursday, 21 Feb, 0700 Pacific / 1600 CET is the best fit for all of those who must be present.

Can we ask one of our ESA colleagues to setup an international Webex at that time?  I have to admit that the NASA Webex is an older version and it does not adequately support international calls nor use of the computer / laptop for audio.

The proposed agenda is to:

  1.  Discuss the list of topics to be addressed (see original email)
  2.  Agree on how / when we will meet to work on these topics
  3.  Have as much discussion of the actual topics as time permits

Thanks, Peter