[CESG] Fw: AW: CMC Provisions on CSSM projects

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Tue Dec 10 11:35:03 EST 2013

Brian
Conditions have been solved. Please issue the Poll results, such that the
CSS SM Projects can be shown as approved
ciao
nestor
----- Forwarded by Nestor Peccia/esoc/ESA on 10/12/2013 17:33 -----

From:   <Martin.Pilgram at dlr.de>
To:     <erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov>,
Cc:     <nestor.peccia at esa.int>
Date:   10/12/2013 17:15
Subject:        AW: CMC Provisions on CSSM projects

Eric,
after discussion in the CMC we saw that the framework view of the charter
gave the impression all of your identified projects are already approved.
Mikes Web-support is looking into to have a better understanding of the
given view.
After this discussion I am convinced with your changes and can accept the
poll.
Regards
Martin