[CESG] FW: [Cesg-all] Results of recent CESG polls

Shames, Peter M (313B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Aug 29 13:22:49 EDT 2013

Ciao Mario,

I finally had the time on the return flight from my summer vacation to
review the rest of the document.  I am attaching the final version here.
As noted in the review I sent earlier I think that there are still a
number of significant ambiguities and confusing sections in this draft
Blue Book docment that must be addressed before it goes out for agency
review.  I'll work with you and your team to help get them resolved.
Since I imagine that you will want to use this document as a pattern for
future technology binding documents it would be god to get it right this
first time.

Cheers, Peter