[CESG] CFDP Refresh WG charter

Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int
Mon Aug 5 08:51:28 EDT 2013

Keith,
        with the additions of those four projects, my conditions are
fulfilled.
Regards
Gian Paolo

From:
"Scott, Keith L." <kscott at mitre.org>
To:
"Gian Paolo Calzolari (Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int)"
<Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int>
Cc:
"Brian Oliver \(ccsds_techsupport at aiaa.org\)"
<ccsds_techsupport at aiaa.org>, "CCSDS Engineering Steering Group - CESG
Exec    \(cesg at mailman.ccsds.org\)" <cesg at mailman.ccsds.org>
Date:
05/08/2013 14:42
Subject:
[CESG] CFDP Refresh WG charter
Sent by:
cesg-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org

Gian-Paolo,

Do the addition of the projects to the CFDP Refresh working group (and
assuming that CCSDS Tech Support can remove the formal yellow book
publication from the list of projects) address your concerns with the CESG
poll for WG formation?

If so I?d like to close this out and move on to having a CMC poll.

Best Regards,

                        --keith

This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee or addressees only. The unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either in whole or in part) of its content is not permitted. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system. Emails can be altered and their integrity cannot be guaranteed by the sender.