[CESG] Mods to Proposed CFDP Refresh charter

Scott, Keith L. kscott at mitre.org
Fri Aug 2 08:58:50 EDT 2013

Brian,

As you saw in my note to Chris, there are a few changes I'd like to make to the CFDP Refresh charter - more specifically to the Projects that are associated with it.  These are to address Gian-Paolo's reservations about the formation of the WG.

1)    Can you delete the 'CCSDS File Delivery Protocol (CFDP) Update - Interoperability Test Results'?  Test results are not normally published; we'll still DO the interoperability testing in support of the Blue Book, but won't actually publish it.

2)    Can you update the 'original' dates for the Green Books to match the current 'Estimated Completion Dates'?  I just pushed out the Green Books so that they're more in line with the Blue Book Schedule.

Thanks,

                        --keith