[CESG] Results of Recent CMC Polls / CNSA participation not reflected

Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int
Thu Apr 11 03:34:38 EDT 2013

Nestor,
        I think we may need to briefly discuss the remark below at CESG
Meeting to derive a CESG addressing to CMC and WG Chairs.
Moreover, in the opening plenary, we may consider inviting everybody (i.e.
not only CNSA engineerings) to report to each WG chair any discrepancy for
inclusion of their Agency as appropriate; i.e. mainly Monitor and/or
Contributor as it likely that roles of Prototypers and Book Editors are
already correct.

CNSA:  CNSA encourages our engineers to make more contributions to the
corresponding WG.
Recently several engineers of CNSA already contacted to the WG Chair and
conformed their participation level. The present  " Projects - Resource
View " table does not reflect the CNSA participation status yet. But this
does not affect the decision for the WG continuing due to CNSA
participation levels are limited to "contribute" and "monitor" now.
However CNSA would hope the Projects - Resource View could be updated in
the future to reflect CNSA participation status.

Regards

Gian Paolo

----- Forwarded by Gian Paolo Calzolari/esoc/ESA on 11/04/2013 09:24 -----