[CESG] CESG agenda items

Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int
Wed Sep 12 14:20:03 EDT 2012

Adrian,
        I would like to add two (short?) discussion items

1) Working Group Charter and Goals
        a - Correspondence between ongoing CCSDS documents and CWE
Projects
        b - related preparation and approval procedures.
2) The "maintenance review" of published CCSDS documents
        a - Responsibility of triggering the review
        b - The "maintenance review" for closed WG's

Regards

Gian Paolo