[Secretariat] RE: [CESG] RE: ISO codes_of_conduct.pdf

Hooke, Adrian J (9000) adrian.j.hooke at jpl.nasa.gov
Sat Oct 20 12:37:44 EDT 2012

I will adopt this language as a CESG “item of note” in the CESG report to the CMC.

///a

CCSDS completely adopts the ISO Code of Conduct for Technical Work within the processes of the organization.
<Insert ISO Code of Conduct here, with version date>
Additionally, CCSDS also adopts the following supplemental additions as the CCSDS Code of Conduct for Technical Work:

Respect Intellectual Property

We will not plagiarize the work of others that is revealed during the standards development process. We will notify our colleagues of our intent to publish and provide them with a courtesy summary of the content before proceeding with any publication related to our standardization work.

Confidentiality of predecisional technical discussions

We will keep internal group discussions/tradeoffs/disputes in confidence, and will not publish such tradeoffs in public fora until agreed to by the technical community.  When such matters are publicly represented, the individual positions of our technical staff will not be personally identifiable without their permission.