[Secretariat] RE: [CESG] RE: ISO codes_of_conduct.pdf

Hooke, Adrian J (9000) adrian.j.hooke at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Oct 19 15:45:46 EDT 2012

Ø  Sorry--attached is updated to reflect more recent message.

Ø  We will notify WG chairman of intent to publish before proceeding with any publication related to CCSDS WG developments

Tom  ... hmmm  .. don't think that quite cuts the mustard. How about something aligned with Gilles' suggestion? --
We will notify our colleagues of our intent to publish and provide them with a courtesy summary of the content before proceeding with any publication related to our standardization work.

///a