[CESG] RE: ISO codes_of_conduct.pdf

Moury Gilles Gilles.Moury at cnes.fr
Fri Oct 19 10:34:29 EDT 2012

I would propose to further develop as follows :

Behave ethically
We will act in good faith and with due care and diligence. We will avoid collusive or anticompetitive behaviour. We will promote a culture of fair and ethical behavior. We will not plagiarize the work of others that is revealed during the standards development process. We will seek approval of the appropriate WG chairman before any publication related to CCSDS WG developments.

Gilles MOURY
CNES Toulouse
Peter: I agree that this goes most of the way towards satisfying our needs. The one item that doesn't seem to be addressed in plagiarism that was discussed today. Perhaps the following tweak? -

Behave ethically
We will act in good faith and with due care and diligence. We will avoid collusive or anticompetitive behaviour. We will promote a culture of fair and ethical behavior. We will not plagiarize the work of others that is revealed during the standards development process.

///a