[CESG] RASIM Green book question / Just for Option 3 (in case it is selected)

Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int
Wed Nov 21 08:51:40 EST 2012

Dear All,
        my vote to this poll has been ABSTAIN as I could not really find
anything "really" relevant for SLS.
I have eventually added the following comment: <I would appreciate stating
clearly what is not part of this book e.g. the Space Link with its lower
layers. This action includes also making clear that items as <Figure 2-6:
Service Agreement Information Model Overview> are only examples without
any claim for completeness. >

In case option 3 is selected and it is agreed to "somehow" publish this
document I think that a clear caveat shall be present including (in
addition to the SLS comment above) e.g. that
- this document is a reporting green book (opposite to "supporting" green
books) i.e. there is no associated blue/magenta
- this document is not complete as resources were not available to
finalize it
- this document is not binding for any future CCSDS evolution.
- etc if you have more items

Best regards

Gippo