[CESG] Re: [Moims-dai] CESG - MOIMS Resolution Nr 4 after last Fall 2012 CCSDS meeting,

John Garrett John.G.Garrett at nasa.gov
Wed Nov 14 15:59:24 EST 2012

Hi Nestor,

OK.  I just sent a message responding to your earlier message that a similar
resolution was needed.

We discussed the resolution re. the Blue Books at our DAI telecon this week
(next DAI telecon scheduled for Dec 6 09:00 EST/14:00 GMT/15:00 Paris/Toulouse)

As noted in our earlier message regarding the Blue Book resolution,
the DAI WG does not support the contention that this will necessarily be the last
re-affirmation.

Good Health and Much Peace,
-JOhn