[CESG] RE: [CMC] RE: Preparation for CCSDS CMC meeting at KSC, FLorida

Soula Jean-Marc Jean-Marc.Soula at cnes.fr
Sun Dec 9 12:45:53 EST 2012

Dear Mike

My flight to Francfort has been cancelled due to heavy snow there. I was supposed to be on same flight as Juan Miro from Germany to Orlando. No alternate route was possible with LH starting from Toulouse.
Now, I am booked tomorrow on the same flights thru Francfort and I will arrive tomorrow evening, if weather conditions improve in Germany. So far, the forecast is not that good…
At least, I can not participate in the 1st day of the CMC meeting. I will keep you informed for tomorrow . You will know before you start the meeting if the situation is same for me on the next day too.

In the agenda of the first day, there are items and discussions of interest for me ; of course, the CESG report cannot be delayed but maybe, some other items might be switched with next day(s) ones ; for instance the resources topics, the"big picture", the ICPA and the IOP3 discussions. On some of these discussions, you also need Nestor who is in similar situation as mine. Maybe margins exist around the SC13 timeframe…
I leave to you and our colleagues in the CMC to decide which arrangements can be made.
Of course, I understand if you cannot accommodate my suggestions and we will handle that another way.

Sorry for the inconvenience and uncertainties.

Best regards

Jean-Marc Soula
CNES - DCT/OP/C-STA
Advisor, GN Operations