[CESG] Please Review the CCSDS CWE Homepage

Chris.Taylor at esa.int Chris.Taylor at esa.int
Wed Aug 29 02:46:22 EDT 2012

Brian, one thing I'm not sure of is whether we should add the SOIS subnet WG.
The work of the group has finished and the WG is inactive so I took the
liberty of removing the group from the SOIS area but there may be a time when
we need to perform a review cycle. This could be handled at SOIS area level
or we could resurrect the subnetwork WG.

I guess this is a CCSDS policy decision and I have therefore copied CESG for
opinions.
Regards,
//ct