[CESG] Points for CESG meeting on 5th Nov 2011

Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int
Mon Oct 31 08:07:50 EST 2011

Nestor,
I am not sure we have an official input for IOAG priorities.
I thought they still missed some input.

Is there anything "concrete" available?

Ciao

Gian Paolo

  From:       Nestor.Peccia at esa.int

  To:         cesg at mailman.ccsds.org

  Date:       31-10-11 12:15

  Subject:    [CESG] Points for CESG meeting on 5th Nov 2011

  Sent by:    cesg-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org

Adrian
Some points for next CESG meeting
      IOAG priorities (as decided by IOAG last week during their telecon)
      Different architectures docs being discussed across CCSDS (RASIG, CSA
      ADD, SSI ADD)
      A bottom up approach for WG resources to cross-compare the reality
      vis-a-vis CCSDS priorities, IOAG priorities and Agencies priorities
      (the 3 sometimes are quite different)

ciao
CESG mailing list
CESG at mailman.ccsds.org