[CESG] Opening Plenary; CESG agenda; CMC report

Chris.Taylor at esa.int Chris.Taylor at esa.int
Sun Oct 30 18:20:56 EST 2011

The concern of many of us was that the new agreements would somehow be applied to Magenta books already under development. The existing Organisation and processes yellow book clearly states that no interoperability testing is required for magenta books and we agreed that this would be maintained for books under development as per existing charters. We spent half a day on this at the last cesg meeting, so please let's not open the discussion again.

//ct