[CESG] Draft 0.2 CESG meeting agenda

Chris.Taylor at esa.int Chris.Taylor at esa.int
Thu Oct 27 03:48:10 EDT 2011

Adrian, I would like to present the results of the MOIMS/SOIS x-area meeting
and spend a bit of time on the future of SOIS. In view of Stuart having to
leave at lunch time, if I could add it to the SOIS area report and no one
objects, I would be grateful.

Regards,
//ct

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>
  |"Hooke, Adrian J (9000)" <adrian.j.hooke at jpl.nasa.gov>                                                                                                |
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>
  |CESG <cesg at mailman.ccsds.org>                                                                                                                         |
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------>
| Date:      |
|------------>
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |24/10/2011 18:06                                                                                                                                      |
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------>
| Subject:   |
|------------>
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |[CESG] Draft 0.2 CESG meeting agenda                                                                                                                  |
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------>
| Sent by:   |
|------------>
  |cesg-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org                                                                                                                        |
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Added discussion of IAOG-CCSDS Product Agreement. One agenda slot left:
suggestions?

CCSDS Engineering Steering Group (CESG)
Fall 2011 Meeting: Saturday, 05 November, 2011
Boulder, CO

|----------+-------------------------------------------------------+---------------|
|CESG      |                                                       |               |
|Private   |                                                       |               |
|Meeting   |                                                       |               |
|Onizuka   |                                                       |               |
|Conference|                                                       |               |
|Room, U.  |                                                       |               |
|Colorado  |                                                       |               |
|----------+-------------------------------------------------------+---------------|
|0845      |   1.       Welcome, opening remarks, roll call, agenda|Chair          |
|          |   review                                              |               |
|----------+-------------------------------------------------------+---------------|
|0900      |   2.       Area highlights from the past week (bring  |               |
|          |   forward top issues only)                            |G-P Calzolari  |
|          |      ·         SLS (40)                               |K. Scott       |
|          |      ·         SIS (20)                               |E. Barkley     |
|          |      ·         CSS (20)                               |N. Peccia      |
|          |      ·         MOIMS (25)                             |P. Shames      |
|          |      ·         SEA (15)                               |C.Taylor       |
|          |      ·         SOIS (15)                              |               |
|----------+-------------------------------------------------------+---------------|
|1115      |   3.       Discussion of issues from agenda item 3    |All            |
|----------+-------------------------------------------------------+---------------|
|1200      |Lunch                                                  |               |
|----------+-------------------------------------------------------+---------------|
|1230      |   4.       Discussion: document quality control – Area|All            |
|          |   Director reviews                                    |               |
|----------+-------------------------------------------------------+---------------|
|1330      |   5.       IOAG-CCSDS Product Agreement (ICPA): Status|G-P. Calzolari |
|          |   and Issues                                          |               |
|----------+-------------------------------------------------------+---------------|
|1430      |Topic invited                                          |               |
|1530      |Summary of CESG Issues/Recommendations to be brought to|N. Peccia      |
|          |CMC                                                    |               |
|1630      |Adjourn                                                |               |

[attachment "d0.2-CESG-Agenda-Fall2011.docx" deleted by Chris
CESG mailing list
CESG at mailman.ccsds.org